On 16-17 July 2018, it will take place the 5th edition of the East Africa Transport & Infrastructure Conference.
The event, organized by Bricsa Consulting is aimed to foster the Transport and Infrastructure development across East Africa thereby increasing intra African trade and boosting African economy. During the conference, the following topics will be addressed:
- Policy, regulation and fiscal framework of PPP.
- Overview of NAMATA’s Initiatives.
- Exploring business opportunities in the region’s transport and infrastructure sector.
- Discussing Agenda 2063 and plans for The Third Kenya Vision 2030 Medium Term Plan (MTP 2018-2022)
- Highlighting latest developments related to freight management and passenger services in railways.
- Phase 2 of Nairobi – Malaba and Uganda SGR and Mombasa- Nairobi SGR.
- Government policies on investment in the region.
- Technological developments and enhancement in the transportation sector
- Nairobi Commuter Metro Rail.
The Conference will take place at the Mövenpick Hotel & Residences in Nairobi, Kenya.
For further information, visit the event page.
- Nairobi, Kenya