On 13 and 14 June 2018, the Hague (Netherlands) will host the 6th HUMANIST Conference.
The scope of the Conference especially regards the Human Factors in transport in any its relevant aspect. Thus, the 2018 edition will focus on the Human Factors issues related to transition towards self-driving vehicles.
Specifically, the topics of the symposium will be:
- Automated Driving and ADAS
- Human Machine Interaction
- Transition of Control
- Driver state
- Driver workload and task demand
- Interaction of (partly) automated vehicles with vulnerable road users
- Human factors in mixed traffic conditions
- Older drivers/novice drivers
- Naturalistic Driving studies
The Humanist Conference 2018 will provide you with good insight into research in the area of Human Factors in Transport that have been carried out and are presently underway around the globe.
For more information, visit Humanist website.
- The Hague, The Netherlands