The conference is a forum for researchers and experts in the field of cycling safety with the aim to exchange their knowledge and bring up new research topics or safety solutions.
The event will deal with the following topics (this is a no-exhaustive list):
- Cyclists' safety-related behaviors and attitudes
- Bicycle accident causation
- Bicycle accident prevention
- Active safety systems
- Medical aspects of bicycle accidents
- Cyclists' injury prevention
- Cycling infrastructures
- Cycling education
- Naturalistic cycling
For more information visit the Conference webpage.
- Barcelona, Spain