A new SaferAfrica Newsletter has been published and made available on line with a special focus on: African “ownership” of the African Road Safety Observatory, Role for NGOs, SaferAfrica Thematic Factsheets and new resources now available.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- What’s going on in the African Road Safety Observatory: insights from the Dialogue Platform and Crowdsourcing area
- From Gender to Road User Behaviour, the 7 SaferAfrica Thematic Factsheets now available on line
- SaferAfrica webinars – get trained and discuss in the African Road Safety Observatory
- SaferAfrica Dialogue Workshop in Abidjan: takeaways on Road Safety Management and Good practices in Africa
Road Safety VOICES
- The envisaged role of NGOs in the African Road Safety Observatory
- Highlights from the 1st African Road Safety Forum: the Marrakech Declaration
Please, share with your network if you find it of any interest and contact the editorial team for any further issue or proposal at email@example.com (rif. Chiara Buongiovanni)
Each SaferAfrica Newsletter issue aims to disseminate project updates as well as news and comments on road safety management. It is developed and compiled with contributions from the SaferAfrica Consortium Partners and relevant stakeholders.