Nowadays, concerns about the negative effects of cars’ use (such as pollution, fatalities and congestion) are increasing. This is particularly true in cities.
In this contest, on 11-12 September 2018, Berlin (Germany) will host the 22nd International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA 2018). The main topic of this edition will be “Smart Systems for Clean, Safe and Shared Road Vehicles”.
The event is dedicated to engineers and scholars from all around the world. Thus, they will have the possibility to address a series of relevant topics in this area:
- How to enable the electric, automated and shared car of the future?
- How to reliably perceive the environment of the vehicle?
- How to tailor human-machine interaction in automated vehicles?
- How to guarantee data privacy and security?
- How to provide functional safety levels for and validation of fully automated vehicles?
For more information about the event, visit this webpage.
- Berlin, Germany